Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 16 February 2013

7/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013.

10.02.2013-17.02.2013

You turn the pages and roar so loudly. Every animal must be a dinosaur, or a lion, or a big fierce bear in your eyes. Sometimes you bring the book up to me so that I can read to you, but I can barely keep up with your fast paced flicking. Many of your books lay in ruins, torn from love or covered in food. But that's okay. We can re-purchase these books in another time, another place, but your love of books starts now.

  • This week saw our apartment fill up with boxes.
  • Daddy took us out for a picnic on valentines day.
  • You learnt to be gentle with Pandora, and she now let's you pat her. Sometimes.

This is our last portrait to be posted from Sydney.
We move to our new home, our new town, next week. We will leave your first home, a home that your father and I built for you. But this time we will not have to build a home, I know this. Our home lies in us, and in you. As we go on to our new adventure I look forward to seeing you flourish in a big house with a big back yard, a park across the road, and (the best bit) your Daddy home more often.

Love you to the moon and back times infinity.
-Mama J xx





No comments:

Post a Comment