Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 4 June 2013

22/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013.

27.05.2013- 02.06.2013

My little artist at work. Just weeks ago we couldn't get you to stay still for more than a minute at a time, and now you lie there for as long as you please, drawing away in delight. Sometimes your goal is to put the pen in through the paper and your artwork is created by little holes. Mostly, you pick one colour and turn the whole page that colour. The other day you even said blue!

As we continue to fight with your day time nap you continue to become your own person. You certainly are determined and you certainly know what you want. You are calming, and listening and feeling. When you hurt me, and you do, accidentally but you do, you follow me and watch me with concern and cover me in your kisses. You are learning about consequences. You are learning, always learning.

Big changes are coming our way, and I know together we will conquer them all.

I love you, my little Oliver J.

Mama J xx



No comments:

Post a Comment