Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 22 September 2013

Little Oliver J has moved

Hi all.
Well, it's been a while.
Little Oliver J has had a re-do, and name change. You can now find us here.
That's http://worklifemum.wordpress.com/ for all of those who wish to add it to their little black books.

Why you ask? Well the explanation is over at Work Life Mum, but as the name change would suggest- my life has changed dramatically over the past 4 months and so it's time for a change. Don't worry, LOJ will not be closed- it's for him and I will keep it for him. But I won't be blogging from here anymore. So come over and say hey at my new address.

Thanks for all the love and support over the years. I hope this is not goodbye, please come over to my new place and share a cup of tea.

Signing off from Little Oliver J for the last time *tear*

Mama J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment