Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 29 June 2013

26/52

Halfway through this year, my how time flies. I am still completely in love with this photography project. Every week I get to reflect on my time with Oliver, the changes he has made, the moments we have shared. What a perfect way to keep track of our child in 2013. 
A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013.

23.06.2013-29.06.2013

We took you to the National Museum and you ran around with glee. You tooted at the cars and trains, you pushed the buttons, you turned the pages, you opened the draws, you touched different textures and you even wore headphones and got to pick the songs. You loved leading us around from exhibition to exhibition, and you waited (at first) when one of us was lagging behind. You were so well behaved and you were the best little tour guide. What a delightful day we had.

This week you have started truly adapting to our new way of life. You hit us for attention and already react before we have told you no. You are after attention- negative or positive- you just want all eyes on you all the time. That's okay, I am not letting you get away with any bad behaviour, but I am also patient with you and understanding. It was you and me mate, everyday bar a few for the last two years. And now we get merely a few hours together a day. It is a massive change and I am doing everything I can to keep you as the confident, wonderful, albeit cheeky little boy that you are. 

So much has changed in the past month, but one thing never will, my unwavering love for you.

You are wonderful my sweet and I love you with all my heart.

Love always,
your Mama J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment