Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 20 September 2012

New clothing free week one update.

This week I easily kept away from buying any new clothes. In case you missed my recent post you can read about my challenge here I also layered up in order to keep as many clothes as I could but would change into my old favorites right before I walked out the door. This week I just wanted to share with you a picture of the amount of clothes I actually own compare to the amount of clothes I actually wear.
It's only a week in and I've gone a week before without a shopping spree so I'm not having an issue yet, hopefully I can keep it up.

So welcome to my wardrobe, it's a mess as its just so full!
Top left and right: the clothes in my wardrobe.
Bottom: the clothes I wore this week, plus some winter clothes I intend to keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment