Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 17 March 2013

11/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013. 




You are learning to share me, you are learning but you don't particularly like it. When your daddy gives me a hug you run over to us and pry him off me and cuddle into me. When Mia cries you let me comfort her, but you hang on to my legs to remind me your still here. 

  • You grew again, your baby fat is disappearing and you become more of a boy every day.
  • You wake up frequently throughout the night currently, but I'm okay with your 3AM cuddles.
  • We went to a mini city and road the train, or the toot toot as you would call it.
  • You don't leave my side, you are my little side kick.
  • You learnt how to climb out of your cot. 
Oliver, you are hillarious. My little partner in crime, your own partner in strife. You now have a friend to play with four days a week, and she takes the place of Mummy as your play mate. But on the days she is not here we laugh like never before. You cuddle me so closely and you kiss me s widely. It really makes me appreciate the time we spend together.

Thank you for being you.
I love you Oliver.

Love Always
Mama J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment