Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 26 May 2013

21/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013.


19.05.2013-26.05.2013


We drove up to Sydney to support a beautiful friend of ours in The Greatest Shave. When we arrived you were a little bit grumpy but before long your little friend arrived and the two of you ran around the bistro in delight and you chased each other with pillows, danced together, looked at the horses together, and she even gave you a big kiss.

 (Please note that I will no longer be summarising our week in this post, as I am launching a new project on Wednesday that covers it.) 

You are as determined as ever, you do not take no for an answer. But when it is serious and I put my foot down you continue to smile, that shy little smile kids do when they know they have done something wrong. It's okay to mess up, because you are learning and I will be there to guide you. And you know this, I can see the look on your face when you are not sure. You look to me and I lead you, thank you for putting all of your trust into me.

I love you my little cheeky monkey. 

Love always,
Mama J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment