Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 23 June 2013

24/52

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013.

09.06.2013-16.06.2013


Your first week in daycare, my first week at work. What a dream boat you were. You slept better, you hugged tighter, and you left my sight without a care. You adapted so well, and took it in your stride. You are too busy to think about it, and although I know you miss me- and your life has been completely shaken up, I know you are happy and that's all that matters to me.

I miss you, more than I think you miss me. But we are doing okay, in fact we are doing great. Thank you for letting me follow my dreams and know that no matter what happens my biggest dream has already come true, you!

Love always,
Mama J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment