Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 14 July 2013

27/52

A portait of my child, once a week, every week for 2013.

We spent our Sunday afternoon dedicated to craft, a crafternoon if you will. You glued on the pom poms with delight, you dipped your paint brush in the paint and smooshed it on your page with glee, you delicately placed down each sticker and move them around until they were just right. You could crafted all afternoon and were still apprehensive to accept it was over.

Our evenings together are so precious now. Your bed time has been pushed back a little later so we get more time with you. You continue to adapt so well and for that I say thank you. You are the best person that has ever walked this earth in my eyes, and I am so glad that through all these changes you continue to be you.

I love you more each day little sir.

Love always.
Your Mama J x

No comments:

Post a Comment