Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 23 March 2013

12/52

A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2013.

18.03.2013-24.03.2013
Mummy is trying to find herself again with you by my side, and you love it. I am doing things I used to do before you, and you seem to thrill in it. You came to a cafe with me and you ate banana bread whilst I sipped my coffee. We watched as people walked by and you offered me some of your bread. A young 'hipster' told his friend you are the "indiest baby evvvver".

  • You sang along to the the alphabet, A B C D. It was the sweetest sound.
  • You built a house with Duplo, all on your own. It had four walls and a window. You were so precise with your placement and you built it up high too. It was amazing to watch. 
  • We went to a play centre with Mia and you climbed up the slide and went down all on your own. The second time you climbed up you seemed to have physched yourself out. You are learning about consequence. But we told you it was okay and down you went.
  • You have started showing me that you know when things are wrong, for example you bring me things you find that you know you are not allowed to play with them and hand them to me. You always look so proud.
Once again, you have grown beyond belief. Every time I am concerned that you are 'behind' you come out with something and show me I have no reason to be concerned. I have been worried about your speech but your little voice singing the alphabet showed me I have no reason to be concerned.

Thank you for being you, and thank you for letting me be me. I am your mother first and foremost, but I am so much more and you seem to know and that.

Love always, 
Your Mama J x


No comments:

Post a Comment