Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 20 April 2013

It's been busy around here.

Oliver and I, ever so busy! 
Wow! Today was the first time I think I actually stopped and did nothing for a whole day since we moved here. That's two entire months of none stopped busy-ness. Things have been crazy around here.
I've been nannying, writing, raising Oliver, and being the best wife I can be. Honestly, things have been great! I feel like I've reignited my spark and it's working out great.
I'm working out again, my house is clean (as clean as it can be with the little whirlwind), the bank balance is rising; things are just a-okay.

I know I haven't been blogging too much over here, I've been working on a new project that's launching tomorrow. Head over to Blonde Ink and subscribe to the E-Mag to check it out. It's a bit different to what you usually see from me, but I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised.

We've also been focusing on Oliver's language a lot as he is a bit behind and his vocabulary expands every day. It's so exciting to be able to communicate with him, I feel like this Mummy gig just got a whole lot easier.

My graduation certificate arrived in the mail. Everyone thinks I'll regret not going to my graduation. Personally I think I'd regret spending our savings to go sit in a room full of strangers. But I guess only time will really tell. One thing has shifted though, I've decided I want to use my degree and will start looking for a career to start in 2014. That may change from now until then, but I worked hard for my degree and I really miss using my brain.

I'm pretty glad things have been so hectic since we moved here, it's really made me prioritise what's important and forced me to, well, get my shit together. And together it is. It's such a nice feeling to get out of bed and know who I am again, and be excited to be alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment